Sharpen your competitive edge
Information communications technology (ICT) is a crucial enabler for business in this age of global commerce. However, the pace of change in technology can leave many playing catch-up or struggling to manage change in an increasingly complex environment.
With our extensive range of professional services, we can help you overcome these challenges. Our worldwide teams have the skilled resources to manage multiple suppliers and platforms. In addition, they are experienced in designing and implementing services worldwide – even in remote locations. Critical is our ability to show a return on investment (ROI) for any technology solution and ensure business-aligned application performance that will boost productivity.
We deliver ICT solutions using people, processes, tools and governance based on industry standards and best practices. We support your journey through the lifecycle (assess, design, implement, manage and optimize) using the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework.
four pillars of our professional services
Our consultants harness the power of the latest technology to help you reach your goals and develop your business. We can guide you through complex ICT architectures using our technical consulting services in network infrastructure, application performance management, security, cloud computing and unified communications, to name a few. Our advisory services cover financial assessments (TCO/ROI), ICT strategy definition, technology risk mitigation and process re-engineering to accommodate organizational change with efficient cost control.
Change without control means risk. Our project and program managers successfully manage change every day to help you respond to your shifting business needs. We develop and deliver technology solutions to meet your critical business objectives. In addition, we help you achieve ROI through quantifying and realizing the success criteria necessary to achieve your vision. Our project management will improve your governance, control and stakeholder management and preserve your critical business environment.
Get full visibility and control over your ICT infrastructure with our ITIL-aligned service management solutions. We provide experts, processes and tools to manage the full lifecycle of all of your products and services.
operational support services with InSITE
Our flexible, relevant, “fit-for-purpose” operational support services deliver an optimized total cost of ownership (TCO) and ROI. This is achieved through consolidated, centralized and controlled management, reduced risk, improved availability and performance – all underpinned by management information that supports your future IT strategy.
We offer global support in the areas of “service support” and “service delivery” in ITIL terminology and scale the solution to match your specific needs. When an incident occurs, we restore and test equipment to proper operational condition, through remote diagnostics and troubleshooting where possible, and on-site intervention when required.
benefits of our professional services
We offer seamless, integrated services across the lifecycle and for your entire solution. We can integrate the management of your own, Orange and third-party devices and services, significantly simplifying your operational environment.
- peace of mind: we manage your ICT solution so you can concentrate on running your business
- flexible governance models and teams that adapt to global, “glocal” and local partnerships
- globally consistent practices and processes
- seamless, integrated services across the entire lifecycle and solution
- skilled and certified resources, including consultants, project and program managers, and customer service managers
- worldwide support: implementation and support solutions in any location, however remote
- global teaming: ability to work across multiple geographies – one of our key strengths
- global presence: five major service centers and 24 regional service centers, plus around-the-clock service desk support available locally in more than 160 countries
- business-oriented metrics and reporting
- end–to-end visibility of SLAs, incidents and changes