- PwC is the world’s second largest professional services firm
- Changing working practices, in particular mobile and remote, required a more flexible, secure and accessible IT infrastructure to help increase productivity and ensure the delivery of excellent customer service
- Business Together as a Service delivers secure access to corporate resources, enabling increased collaboration and productivity at lower costs
- The cloud-based solution is available via a remote user web portal and includes an OpEx model to reduce up-front costs
- PwC Brazil mobile and remote workers now enjoy a high-quality user experience on any device at any location
"We need partners who understand our challenges, deliver technology support and have the creativity to come up with alternative answers. Orange Business Services has proved to be such a partner for us."
Issues and challenges
PwC is the world’s second largest professional services firm and is one of the “Big Four” accountancy firms delivering assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC has operated in Brazil for over 100 years and today has around 5,000 employees working at 16 locations.
Brazil is a vibrant, growing economy, and PwC Brazil has been growing at approximately 10% pa over the last few years. This has strained the IT infrastructure in supporting a mix of people of all ages demanding changing working practices. Retaining high-quality employees is critical to the success of the firm, as is ensuring that its people can work efficiently and effectively and deliver excellent customer service.
- Cloud computing
- Unified communications
- Voice and telephony
Increase productivity of remote and mobile workers and enhance the ability to adapt more quickly to changing market and customer demands
The Orange Business Services solution
- Orange Business Together as a Service cloud solution available on all device types
- OpEx model, which reduces up-front costs and is supported by an easy-to-calculate monthly payment via leases for hardware
- Web portal for remote users
- Managed Wi-Fi (CIC) for office staff
- Project Management
The Orange cloud-based telephony solution has enabled PwC Brazil to increase the support it provides and to meet the needs of changing, more flexible working patterns.
- Mobile and remote workers securely access corporate resources from any location
- Users benefit from a high-quality, consistent experience
- The “connected workforce” enjoys better work/life balance, which also aids recruitment and retention