Providing leading cloud services
why NetApp for cloud?
With over 35PB of storage capacity on NetApp, you benefit from the combined assets of Orange and NetApp to manage your infrastructure in the cloud:
- nondisruptive operations: NetApp FAS6240 systems provide superior availability and enable you to choose from a range of SLAs to meet any budget
- seamless scalability: you can shrink or expand storage capacity on your own. An action that used to take up to several hours now happens in a matter of seconds, saving valuable time and resources
- proven efficiency: with NetApp Flash Cache™ intelligent caching, we've experienced tremendous power, cooling, and rack space savings by using low-cost, high-capacity SATA drives while cutting latency by a factor of 10
- security: NetApp MultiStore® technology enables secure multi-tenancy and file-server consolidation for data security and cost efficiency
- simplified data management: NetApp OnCommand® management software has automated the provisioning process, so as we add more capacity, we can simply apply the policies with a few clicks to help keep costs down
Read more in the following publications.
Press Release: NetApp Supports Orange Business Services Strategy to be Leading Global Cloud Services Provider
NetApp Helps Orange Business Services Deliver Cloud Solutions and Create Outstanding Customer Experience; Provides Enterprise Customers with Superior Data Availability
read more > netapp_press_release_15_october_2013.pdf
Executive Summary: Orange Business Services Blazes a New Path for Growth
When Orange Business Services set out to become a cloud service provider, it chose NetApp storage infrastructure for its Flexible Computing solutions. NetApp solutions are now the heart of our cloud offerings.
read more > netapp_executive_summary.pdf
Technical Case Study: Orange Business Services: A Telecom Business Reinvents Itself for the Cloud Era
When your industry’s revenue projections flatten, how can you break away and continue to grow? At Orange Business Services, we decided to reinvent the company by becoming a cloud services provider—entering a market still at the beginning of its growth trajectory.
read more > netapp_technical_case_study.pdf
For more about NetApp and how your business can go further faster, visit the NetApp website at: http://www.netapp.com/us/campaigns/builton/.
Visit our partner section for more informaition about the Orange Business Services/NetApp partnership.