Flexible Computing Express
self-managed Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) : rapidly scale your IT up or down to meet fluctuating demand and dynamic business growth
Flexible Computing Express is part of our proven networked Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and IT services portfolio that includes self-managed and managed virtual private, private and hybrid cloud hosting.
Managed through a secure web portal, Flexible Computing Express enables you to increase agility, optimize costs, and boost control over your IT through rapid scaling of your own Virtual Private Data Center (VPDC) of pay-as-you-go resources.
This frees your IT team from managing and deploying physical servers to focus on rapid application delivery in the Cloud – including workloads such as website hosting, test and development, file transfer and active directory servers up to more business critical workloads such as Microsoft Sharepoint, Lotus Notes, and ERP.
Flexible Computing Express has been designed from the ground up to meet the security, performance and availability needs of enterprise cloud customers - with 99.95% monthly uptime, state-of-the art Tier III+ Data Centers, and built-in functions such as a dedicated virtual firewall, load balancing, daily backup and 24/7 support all included in the price.
Working with a single provider for network, cloud infrastructure and management services, like Orange, also reduces complexity and harmonizes your ITC ecosystem, helping you deliver more agile, trusted and valued IT.
what it does
The secure (2-factor authentication) web portal provides real-time access to your VPDC giving you full control and audit over virtual servers, tiered storage, security zones, firewalling, load balancing and VPN and internet connectivity.
The web portal also provides real-time and elapsed consumption dashboards for improved capacity planning and greater visibility into IT spend.
Flexible Computing Express is hosted in secure, state-of-the-art Tier III+ Data Centers employing a fully redundant architecture and Orange network Points-of-Presence (PoPs).
Applications running on FCE :
And many others!
how it works
- support for up to 3 Virtual Private Data Centers (VPDC)
- secure (2 factor authentication) web portal
- dedicated virtual firewall
- load balancing
- up to 8 front and backend security zones
- daily VM and data backup
- 24 x7 supervision and support
- application patching from a dedicated server
- network access via Internet and/or Intranet (Business VPN)
- 99.95% monthly uptime SLA
- Tier III+ DCs
- rapid scaling (up or down) to respond to changing business demand and growth
- predictable usage-based billing
- improved capacity planning and greater visibility into IT spend
- performance and availability for business-critical applications
- part of our proven networked Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and IT services portfolio
- a single provider for network, cloud infrastructure and management services
Flexible Computing Express
free live demonstration
The Flexible Computing console allows you to manage your secure Virtual Data Center of resources
from anywhere at anytime.
For more information about Flexible Computing Express, you can request a free live demo of the easy-to-use console. Simply click below and send us your details.
We’ll get back to you to arrange a convenient time for your personal demonstration.