Powering business growth in Europe and beyond
More than four in every five Fortune 500 companies have a base in Europe, and the region acts as a springboard for expanding operations around the world. To successfully take advantage of the opportunities available in high-growth markets, a strong European foundation is essential.
New technological and societal trends and a highly IT-literate workforce in Europe and across the world are posing new challenges and demands on enterprise infrastructure. Delivery of content and applications, anytime, anywhere and to any device via secure, cloud-ready infrastructure has become the key to a more agile, efficient and productive business.
We have a background in networks and infrastructure management and control, recognized expertise in delivering seamless collaboration and customer relations solutions, and know-how in the mobility sector. Together they perfectly position us to address your business challenges and support your growth around the world.
Working with Orange gives you access to more than 50 years' experience and knowledge in delivering the technology solutions to succeed on the international stage. Our expertise in network infrastructure, IT services and mobile means we can help you take advantage of the new world of converging technologies and consumerization.
worldwide presence, local expertise
We have long-term relationships with over 400 MNCs in Europe and support your operations with more than 3,500 people in 26 countries throughout the region. We take great pride in listening to you and understanding your business needs and then delivering the technologies to help you meet them.
In Europe we provide network coverage via more than 1,000 points of presence and access to our global MPLS VPN network, which reaches over 180 countries. Our portfolio of tools and services addresses the acceleration in IT, networks and device convergence - letting you drive your business forward.
- over 50 years' experience in Europe
- more than 400 MNC customers
- full network coverage including 1,000 points of presence
- leading integrated managed services provider focused on multinationals
- full suite of video solutions, from Telepresence to video on tablets
- in-depth audio and web conferencing offering, across multiple vendors
- the latest cloud computing solutions, both public and private
- extensive unified communications and collaboration product offerings
- integration services incorporating multiple vendors, like Cisco, Avaya, Alcatel and Riverbed