Best service provider of the year
Orange Business Services wins Best Service Provider of the Year award on February 9, 2015 at Polycom’s annual partner conference read more >
Orange, Polycom and Microsoft share a vision for business productivity solutions built on standards-based platforms that work with the tools and applications people know and use today. With a voice and videoconferencing solution from Orange and Polycom, you will be able to:
- Enable visual collaboration both within and outside your organization for sales, product development, training, etc.
- Achieve higher utilization and faster ROI because videoconferencing reduces travel costs, saves time and lowers your carbon footprint
- Save internal resources by out-tasking support activities and using powerful Web-based tools to manage the service
- Choose a single source for voice and video endpoints all over the world - resulting in better control, consistency and simplicity
- Get unrivaled coverage to provide voice, video and network services where you need it with local, regional and global support
- Utilize our experience with local importation and logistics to assist and manage VAT recovery
During TEAM Polycom 2015, the company’s annual partner conference held in Orlando, Florida, USA Feb. 9-11, 2015, Polycom recognized Orange Business Services as Polycom Best Service Provider of the Year among all its top partners with its 2014 Circle of Excellence Awards.
For the second year in a row, this award honors our global market leadership and excellence at solution selling and driving demand for public, private, and on-premise video and voice solutions; delivering high value opportunities for Polycom's video and voice solutions in the medium and large enterprise, as well as education and government accounts; and our proven business success in packaging solutions, implementation and management services to meet a wide range of customer requirements.
According to Polycom, we demonstrated the highest level of competency across multiple solutions, delivered exceptional sales results, created lasting value for Polycom customers and excelled at incorporating value-added solutions and services resulting in high-profile customers selecting Polycom’s solutions:
- Excellent sales results and Polycom’s revenue growth with Orange Business Services globally and especially in Open Videopresence, voice (IP phones) and services
- Landmark deals
- Fromagerie BEL - first customer Polycom Microsoft Lync
- Plastic Omnium and Kering - new Logo with managed services
- European University of Britany inauguration
- Schneider immersive telepresence technology refresh deployment
- First Lync Room deployed
"The needs of the modern workplace are constantly evolving, so it’s critical for Polycom to have partners like Orange Business Services who can meet our customers' complete business needs with transformative solutions today and into the future," said Mark Arman, Polycom Vice President of Worldwide Channels. "We congratulate Orange Business Services and look forward to supporting their continued success.”
- Service Provider of the Year (Global) (2014)
- Global Services Partner of the Year (2010)
- EMEA Service Provider of the Year (2010)
- Global Strategic Partner
Customer case studies
- Schneider / Zurich Financial Services: both with 50+ HD endpoints, Telepresence solutions and VNOC services
Products and services using Polycom technology
- Integrated collaboration: Business Together
- Videoconferencing: Integrated VideoPresence
Polycom is a global leader in telepresence and video solutions that empower people to connect and collaborate everywhere. Polycom solutions allow geographically dispersed workforces to communicate and collaborate more effectively and productively from their desktops, meeting rooms, class rooms and mobile settings.
to empower people to connect and collaborate everywhere
in telepresence, video and voice solutions
for video, UC and mobility solutions