the Multi-Domestic Service: live demo at Mobile World Congress 2015
Orange Business Services, together with the members of the Global M2M Association (GMA), is introducing a revolutionary service on a global scale.
The Global M2M Association (GMA), a cooperation of six global leading operators (Deutsche Telekom, Orange, TeliaSonera, Telecom Italia Mobile, Bell Canada and SoftBank) in the machine-to-machine (M2M) market, will showcase its Multi-Domestic Service at Mobile World Congress 2015.
The Multi-Domestic Service is an innovative M2M connectivity management service, designed to help global enterprises capitalize on the growth of connected devices.
Global enterprises need to deliver a consistent M2M service and experience wherever their connected devices are used. Today, they are facing a key challenge: how to provide their end users with a seamless and easy-to-manage localized Internet of Things solution.
This solution will help simplify the deployment, management, operations and automations of connected services worldwide by delivering “one platform, one SIM and one experience.”
The Multi-Domestic Service brings together in one package the best-in-class management tools provided by Ericsson and Gemalto:
- a common real-time connectivity management platform with a single set of functionalities to help enterprises manage their connected services worldwide
- a subscription management service including the GSMA-compliant embedded SIM (eUICC), enabling localized profile and end-user offers within the GMA and partners’ footprints
By choosing this solution, global enterprises benefit from one-stop-shop service and can deliver enhanced and consistent experience for their end users while streamlining their global operations.
To learn more about the Multi-Domestic Service:
- download the press release
- visit the Global M2M Association website
- email us to log into a live demonstration of our portal
take a test drive!
Join us at Mobile World Congress 2015, and try the live demonstration yourself:
GSMA Innovation City, hall 3, stands 3A11 & 3A31
Ericsson booth, hall 2, stand 2N60
Gemalto booth, hall 5, stand 5A80