Recent high-profile security breaches in IoT devices could be the beginning of a trend as the proliferation in end-points give hackers more opportunities for attack. In 2017, we will see hacks become more innovative, widespread and the perpetrators harder to find.
- One thing is for certain; technology never stands still. Next year promises more exciting innovations and trends that will change how we go about our daily lives. Here's out tips for 2017 technology trends.November 21, 2016
- The World Bank estimates there are currently around 1.5 billion people who have no identity papers to prove they are who they say they are, barring them from basic services and rights. Mobile technology might be the answer to this desperate problem.August 22, 2016
- It is almost two years since Samsung in South Korea tested its 5G mobile network and in February 5G trials in the US achieved speeds of 10Gbps. What does this new network technology mean for enterprises?June 27, 2016
- Venture capitalist Mary Meeker is one of the online world’s best-known names when it comes to evaluating Internet trends and predicting where it is likely to go next – and last month saw the release of her 2016 report.June 27, 2016
- The names and numbers that make up Orange at UEFA EURO 2016™.May 26, 2016