The goal of Zero UI is to remove as much as possible from the user’s vision, making technology less intrusive. Technology must then learn our words, thoughts and gestures, instead of us having to learn its language of menus, options and tabs. This is particularly important for IoT.
- Enterprises are using external hosting and cloud services to underpin their infrastructure, applications, security and digital transformation – and this spending shows no signs of abating. The total spend on IT infrastructure deployed in cloud environments is forecast to hit $44 billion in 2017March 23, 2017
- Recent high-profile security breaches in IoT devices could be the beginning of a trend as the proliferation in end-points give hackers more opportunities for attack. In 2017, we will see hacks become more innovative, widespread and the perpetrators harder to find.December 19, 2016
- One thing is for certain; technology never stands still. Next year promises more exciting innovations and trends that will change how we go about our daily lives. Here's out tips for 2017 technology trends.November 21, 2016
- The technology industry A-list is rushing to develop artificial intelligence (AI). Even the White House is in on the act having developed an open-sourced Facebook chatbot that lets you speak to the President.October 25, 2016
- The World Bank estimates there are currently around 1.5 billion people who have no identity papers to prove they are who they say they are, barring them from basic services and rights. Mobile technology might be the answer to this desperate problem.August 22, 2016