As enterprises embrace a wider range of digital technologies, they need to take a people-centric approach to security. That means your first line of defense becomes your staff. And sometimes, the last.
- Cloud services are booming as many businesses choose them for the agility and flexibility they offer. But some users in multinational organizations experience poor application performance – particularly those far away from their cloud providers’ data center.July 28, 2016
- Industry 4.0 is far more than just another IT sector buzzword. The Internet of Things (IoT) and other digital technologies could totally reshape the way items and products are made, providing consumers with fundamental changes in choice, consumption and ownership.July 28, 2016
- How do you manage 90 palettes of material headed for 11 different sites all over France without getting your lines crossed somewhere?May 26, 2016
- Having a ball: how Orange is helping deliver connectivity to one of the world's biggest sports events this summer.UEFA EURO 2016™ will be bigger than ever before. How do you go about delivering that?May 26, 2016
- Social media has given today’s customers a voice. If they have an issue or query on your company or services, they expect a fast response.January 27, 2016
- Enterprises already have an extensive presence on consumer social networks, particularly for marketing and customer relationships. Now, many businesses are waking up to the potential the technology has to improve collaboration between co-workers, both inside and outside the organization.December 14, 2015