The Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend has made business leaders re-evaluate their traditional thinking around smartphone and tablet usage and focus more on how employees want to work. Enterprises have embraced BYOD to enjoy the benefits it brings in terms of flexibility, agility, productivity.
- The majority of organizations have taken active steps to make their businesses digital and already have IoT on their roadmaps. But they need to become more agile and faster.November 21, 2016
- Software-defined networking (SDN) is a technology whose time has come. In today’s digital world enterprises are using data insights to design better global workflows and customer interaction channels. They need to adapt continuously, and at speed, to remain competitive.October 25, 2016
- As enterprises embrace a wider range of digital technologies, they need to take a people-centric approach to security. That means your first line of defense becomes your staff. And sometimes, the last.August 22, 2016
- Cloud services are booming as many businesses choose them for the agility and flexibility they offer. But some users in multinational organizations experience poor application performance – particularly those far away from their cloud providers’ data center.July 28, 2016
- Industry 4.0 is far more than just another IT sector buzzword. The Internet of Things (IoT) and other digital technologies could totally reshape the way items and products are made, providing consumers with fundamental changes in choice, consumption and ownership.July 28, 2016
- How do you manage 90 palettes of material headed for 11 different sites all over France without getting your lines crossed somewhere?May 26, 2016