Orange has been helping several innovative IoT companies drive their concepts forward, tailoring solutions that accommodate different technologies and architectures. The results are bringing change to both business and consumers, improving efficiency and making lives easier.
- Canny Quest International is utilizing mobile technology to revitalize payments in Iraq and direct money where it is needed most.April 5, 2016
- The Internet of Things (IoT) promises to reduce the energy that buildings consume. By transforming heating, ventilation and cooling services in commercial buildings, the IoT can improve efficiency, lower costs and cut carbon emissions.January 29, 2016
- Union Materiaux wanted to harness the power of digital transformation to increase the productivity of its sales teams and create a more modern brand image. This included creating a digital product catalog to meet environmental targets for reduced paper use.February 26, 2015
- To cope with rapid company growth and the relocation of its global headquarters into Belgium, Ontex sought a solution to improve employee workplaces and to increase flexibility and boost collaboration across its geographically-dispersed teams.December 18, 2014
- Information communications technology (ICT) is crucial to the air transport industry. To support its rebranding, restructuring and improved customer care, Saudi Arabian Airlines looked to Orange Business Services and SITA to upgrade and take over the management of its ICT infrastructure.June 2, 2013