Redesigning the office space can help companies in their digital transformation. Intelligent design of private and public areas can improve productivity and employee well-being. Here are some practical ideas to make your office smarter and more collaborative.
- Industry 4.0 – or the fourth industrial revolution – promises to change manufacturing, supply chain and operations beyond recognition. It will drive deep changes in all functions and divisions of the “industrial enterprise”.October 25, 2016
- In an increasingly aggressive digital economy, companies that can deliver an excellent customer experience perform better.September 23, 2016
- The growth in computing power, cloud, mobile technology and ubiquitous internet have created digital workspaces, which change the way we work forever. To get the most out of their investment, however, organizations must shift their focus onto the user experience from the technology.July 28, 2016
- The UK government has revealed plans for a National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) to be launched this autumn to help ensure that the people, public and private sector organizations and the critical national infrastructure is safer online.June 27, 2016
- UEFA EURO 2016™ will kick off in June, comprising 51 matches taking place in 10 stadiums throughout France.May 26, 2016
- Bimodal IT, which segments IT into two streams of management and innovation, has captured the imaginations of CIOs. We investigate what it involves and how organizations can make this take on IT strategy work effectively for them.April 28, 2016