Internet of Things VIP Event
the Internet of Things
Most enterprises include machine-to-machine (M2M) or Internet of Things (IoT) in their forecast of big impact technology for the immediate future. The Internet of Things is about trillions of devices and "things" all connected.
What's the real business benefit beyond the buzz word? How do you leverage it and differentiate yourself from your competition?
The Internet of Things VIP Event from Orange is about business together with technology. It's the opportunity for CMOs, CSOs and COOs, as well as IT decision makers, from any industry (health, insurance, energy, industry, transport, smart cities, etc.) to think about how the digital transformation can effectively contribute to:
- improving their operational efficiency
- innovating with new business models, new value-added customer services
- increasing revenue and reducing costs with optimized processes
We'll explore the new ways to translate M2M/IoT technologies and solutions into business enablers through:
- a key note address to discover the new uses and behavioral impacts
- breakout sessions to discover the solutions that enable business innovations
- demonstrations with our lab explorers
We hope you can join us to:
- hear from and meet the experts to get a refreshing vision of the possibilities of M2M/IoT
- learn from the best practices of other companies
- network with your peers and discuss your opportunities and challenges
- get new ideas and inspiration for future projects still under development
You will be welcomed at one of the smartest places in the Paris region with a delightful Paris by Night animation.
Registration for this event is now closed.