- Broadcom is a leading global semiconductor device supplier
- The company needed to rapidly integrate new acquisitions and enhance productivity by ensuring that staff are fully supported
- Orange has enabled Broadcom’s digital transformation through network capability that allows staff to work from anywhere with any device
- Broadcom now has global access to collaboration tools that promote greater knowledge transfer and productivity and help the company to be more agile and responsive to rapidly changing market conditions around the world
"Over the past 10 years, Orange has been a great partner every time we look to cut costs through innovative solutions or re-designing the network structure. Orange plays a large role for us and is a strategic partner."
Issues and challenges
Broadcom is a leading semiconductor device supplier to the wired, wireless, enterprise storage and industrial markets. The company has over 15,000 employees operating from 80 countries worldwide. It uses mergers and acquisitions to increase access and growth in new markets and has a philosophy of driving down costs in order to be competitive in a market with thin margins.
The flexibility and agility the business had in its early years is still seen as the best operating mode. Hence, every aspect of technology is reviewed from the perspective of whether it can support employees, accelerate go-to-market activity and cut costs.
Continue to be an agile business as it grows both internationally and in scale.
The Orange Business Services solution
- Orange global network communications backbone for voice, data and video
- Common platform that supports multiple devices used by employees to access corporate applications
- Rapid integration of new sites onto the network
- Competitive, consistent pricing
- Program management
Orange Business Services has enabled the Broadcom digital transformation journey as it strives to retain the attributes that have made it a successful, rapidly growing international business.
- Employees can now work from anywhere with any device
- The business is more agile
- The solution supports new online collaboration tools
- Broadcom is able to depend on a secure, reliable global network with high performance and availability